Monday, December 3, 2007





Ahoy Mates!

Indulgin' in a wee bit o' Yule braggin' this day!

The Pirate Lady, Cindy Vallar, author/editor of the piratical PIRATES & PRIVATEERS monthly
newsletter saw fit to feature me own "A PIRATE'S YULE" in the December issue!

I am humbled.....and WAY excited to see my work in print!


http://www.cindyvallar.com/yule.html

Take a wee peek if the piratical Yule spirit moves ye....
or better yet.......stop by www.cindyvallar.com and puruse the wonderfully historical and fun articles!
Don't forget to suscribe whilst you're there!

But mostly......have a most grand and blesssed Yuletide season........

Fair Winds e'er and always.........
~Cap'n Mimi Foxmorton
Piratess, Th' Bloomin' Bloomer

ps.
Yes I know the clicky-on thing-ee is always missing from my posts.....
I am hopeless......
I have no other excuse......
I can only apologize......
It will not work for me....
It makes me sad........

;)

No comments: