Sunday, April 29, 2007
For your print out pleasure.
I be puttin' together a Pirate Colorin'/Historical Book and this be the test page!
It be for the knipperkins (pay attention to that you debauched scallywags.....)
I thought to be usin' a wee bit o' visual arrrrtt' gets me point across in me theatre classes!
If ye wants to be considered for bein' magnatized on refrigerators all o'er
th' world.....send me your portraits! Pirate pics only!
The LESS detail the better! Big, simple space....like the kind I has between me ears!
I'm thinkin' I look a whole lot better as a coloring book page!
I'm also thinking that any day I should be gettin' me self a life...........
Fair Winds an' keeps a weather eye out fer.........
"PAINT A PIRATE YE KNOWS"
The kids'll thank thee!
They'll also color ye in with odd crayon colors mostly out of the lines.....
but that be the price ye pays for refrigerator fame!
Fair Winds and me thanks!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
1. What is your occupation? Captain of Piratical Debauchery
2. What color are your socks right now? dog hair yellow
3. What are you listening to right now? the sound of one hand clapping
4. What was the last thing that you ate? my heart out
5. Can you drive a stick shift? how many transmissions am I allowed?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the whole box
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? an unfortunate telemarketer
8. One True Love? Jamie MacDougall...well that and cheese...
9. How old are you today? before or after I got up?
10. Favorite drink? don't mind if I do
11. What is your favorite sport? kipper netting
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Is this a trick question?
13. Pets? Of course. They're the only ones who won't break your heart
14. What was the last movie you watched? Art School Confidential
15 . What do you do to vent anger? I plead the 5th on that
16 . What was your favorite toy as a child? Mister Foxwinkles
17. What is your favorite fall or spring?
I usually fall when ever I try to spring
18. Hugs or kisses? Oreos
19. Cherries or Blueberry? Well, I've still got my blueberry.....
20. Living arrangements? Not so's you'd notice
21. When was the last time you cried? Inside or out?
22. What is on the floor of your closet?
107 pairs of shoes, 68 purses and a small amount of what appears to be monster poo
23. What did you do last night? I plead the 5th on that
24. Favorite smells? Wet dog, sardines and cotton candy
25. What are you afraid of? Fear
26. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't do ground beef
27. Favorite dog breed? I'd never let my dog breed...he's very innocent
28. Number of keys on your key ring? many
29. How many years at your current job? many
30. Favorite day of the week? many
31. How many states have you lived in?
does the state of depression count? what about the state of confusion? disarray? chaos? inertia? the list goes on....
32. Favorite holiday? Talk Like A Pirate Day
33. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
no, but I once drove a heavy motorcycle driver insane with a machine
34. Best vacation ever? Hawaii.... with 50 senior citizens
35. Worst vacation ever? Hawaii ....with 50 senior citizens
36. Happy or Content? whatever's left
37. Life “do over”? Why?
I'd probably try to clear that bridge abutment next time around
Why? You have to ask?
38. One person I wish I had 5 more minutes with?
My Uncle Whitey
39. What I miss most?
The five minutes
40. The most beautiful sight?
The open sea from the bow of a ship
41. One wish?
The open sea from the bow of a ship
Sunday, April 22, 2007
What's Your Inner Beast? [pics]
The Hybrid is the symbol for Change. You have a two faced soul that may reflect inside your personality.
Strengths: Even though you may feel like an outcast to the world, you have the eyes to see beauty in things better than anyone else. Magick is also a strong key in your life and healing is one of the past time rituals you do best. Whether it be a wounded friend or a broken heart, the world never seems to knock you off your feet for long.
Flip Side: Having the Hybrid soul brings to you the transitions between Rebirth and Death. Sometimes new thing come while others die away more often than you think. Shapeshifting is another point kept closely to the Hybrid soul, for you always tend to change your looks and personality to either fit it, or to get out of the mainstream society. You keep your friends puzzled, and always surprised.
Congratulations! You have a Hybrid inside!
pic (c) Christy Grandjean aka GoldenWolfen
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Saturday, April 14, 2007
I once pretended to be held hostage by Super Villains in order to gain the attention of a comic book geek but to no avail.....I miscalculated the ransom and sent out a demand for an alternate power source, a karaoke machine and Howard K. Stern's DNA.
Have you ANY idea how difficult it is to procure a karaoke machine on short notice?
Needless to say the entire process frightened the geek like a drag queen forced to shop retail and I was left to live a life of quixotic frustration not to mention hair the color of a used tampon.
Although, it did lead to my being worshipped on a small island off the coast of Madagascar.
Friday, April 13, 2007
~Foxmorton the Only Moderately Ashamed
|Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman|