Sunday, August 21, 2011

GOATS & PIRATES & CRYPTS, OH MY!

Here's just a tease of my Beekman 1802 trip this week!

Jolly Crackers, me loyal and devoted swab, (he's only allowed a feather duster since The Incident.  Aye, The Incident-though thankfully not at Beekman....) and Mistress Fortunes (ship's less than accurate fortune teller) and me best mate and galley mistress, Weevils, sailed with me to the FABULOUS land of Goats & Cheese!

For a full account and pics as well sail on over to:
http://thegoatborrower.blogspot.com/2011/08/beekman-1802-and-lots-of-goats.html

And, for the Artsy Version check out:
http://collagepirate.blogspot.com/2011/08/beekman-1802-artsy-side.html


You won't be sorry!
(Sorry, like Jolly Crackers was after The Incident.  Aye, the Incident.  Though thankfully not at Beekman......)

Fair Winds and a followin' sea......
~Cap'n Foxmorton

4 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Testing, one. two. three!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Weee HOOOO! I can comment here, Auntie Mimi!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Huzzah, Isobelle! Your Maa is a genius! I feel like I'm back to blogging again! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxox
luv and snuzzles-
Auntie Mimi

Bohemian said...

Oh what a fun trip this must have been! The Land of Goats & Cheese... such a lucky Gal you are!

And now you've intrigued me to find out more about "the incident" *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian